Ozbrero is an Australian owned company, whose people enjoy the
great outdoors of the Australian lifestyle. Whether it be fishing, swimming,
camping or working in the harsh conditions, Ozbrero has the protection for you.
The Ozbrero captures the culture of the Inca people. From one thousand years ago
the Peruvian design has adapted to Oz conditions providing great sun protection.
When choosing your hat, remember:
• A hat should shade your face, head, ears and neck
• A broad brimmed style hat should have a brim of at least 7.5 cm
• A bucket style hat should have a deep crown, angled brim of at least 6 cm and sit low
on the head
• Legionnaire style hats should have a flap that covers the neck and overlaps at the sides
of the front peak
• Use a brim attachment or legionnaire cover if wearing a hardhat or helmet.